- Administrator - Primavera Furniture Sp. z o.o. is the administrator of personal data based in Dąbrówka Mała 18a, 11-010 Barczewo. NIP: 739-35-68-496, REGON: 280141002, KRS 0000262394. You can contact him in the following way:
- by letter to the address of the administrator's office: Primavera Furniture Sp. z o.o. 11-010 Barczewo, Dąbrowka Mała 18 A.
In matters regarding the processing of your personal data by Primavera Furniture Sp. z o.o., including the implementation of your rights by Primavera Furniture Sp. z o.o. you can contact the Primavera Furniture Sp. z o.o. Data Protection Officer (IOD) as follows:
- by letter to the address of the administrator's office: Primavera Furniture Sp. z o.o. 11-010 Barczewo, Dąbrówka Mała 18 A. With the note "Data Protection Inspector"
- User - any person using the Website or the Contact Form;
- Website - the internet domain www.primaverafurniture.com, the administrator of which is Primavera Furniture Sp. z o.o.
- Contact Form - a service provided electronically, available on the Website, the subject of which is to enable the User to send a message to the Administrator and its employees.
- RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection). The official text of the RODO Regulation: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- The User's personal data is processed by the Administrator in order to provide the Contact Form service. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the above service.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the RODO) in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the RODO) and in cases in which the law allows the administrator to process personal data.
- The period of personal data processing:
- User's personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the indicated purposes of processing; however, no longer than until withdrawal of consent or expressing objection to their processing.
- Recipients of data
- In the process of achieving the purpose of processing, your personal data may be sharing personal data with other recipients or categories of recipients. Processing entities may be recipients of the above data that perform processing activities on behalf of the Administrator on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data.
- Rights of data subjects
- The Administrator restricts the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary, required to provide their services at the desired level.
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures that ensure respect for privacy and protection of Users' personal data.
- The User also has the right to limit the processing of data (the right to object), as well as the right to transfer his data (if they are processed on the basis of a prior consent).
- The User may request to stop processing his data (except for their storage) in situations where:
- he questions the correctness of the data;
- he questions the lawfulness of data processing;
- the data are no longer needed by the Administrator, but they are
needed by the User;
- he raised objections to data processing.
- Possibility to withdraw consent
- In cases where the processing of User's data takes place on the basis of granted consent, the User has the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In situations where User's data were processed on the basis of consent, withdrawal of consent prevents further use of the services offered by the Administrator (ie the Contact Form).
- Data processing outside the EU
- The Administrator declares that he will not transfer entrusted personal data outside the territory of the European Union, unless he obtains the written consent of the data subject in advance and ensures that all duties resulting from the RODO are met in the field of transfer of personal data to third countries.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
- If the data processing by the Administrator occurred in violation of applicable law, the User has the possibility to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Cookies are files saved on the device (computer, smartphone, tablet), on which an Internet browser is installed, by means of which the user browses websites.
In order to improve the functionality of the Website, the Administrator declares that he uses several types of cookies:
- cookies verifying the visit. It concerns cookie files that remember the User's visits to the Website, subpages and links in which the User clicked. They enable personalization of specific content and customization to individual preferences of Users.
Cookies used by the Administrator do not store any personal data of the User. The User's identity is not disclosed by means of cookies.
Information collected by the Administrator will not be made available to entities or persons other than those authorized under the provisions of generally applicable law and authorized to administer the Website.
In any case, the User may block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate browser options. In case of problems, it is recommended to use the browser's help file or contact the browser manufacturer.
Cookies may also be stored on the User's device from third party websites, in particular: Facebook, Google, Twitter. Information on cookies from these websites can be found on websites belonging to these entities.
- What data is collected when using the Contact Form?
- Each time, when using the Contact Form service, an e-mail address is collected. Submitting an e-mail address will enable the Administrator to reply to the User's message. Nevertheless, the User may provide additional information in the Contact Form, such as: name, surname, telephone number, company name. Providing the above data is voluntary and depends on the will of the User.
- Commercial and marketing information
- Additionally, by using the Contact Form service, the User may agree to receive marketing and / or commercial information from the Administrator. Consent is granted by selecting the appropriate box with the clause.
Expression of the above consents is voluntary but necessary to receive marketing and / or commercial information. The use of the Contact Form service does not depend on the consent to receive commercial and / or marketing information - the User may use the Contact Form service and ask the Administrator a question without the need for additional consent.
The administrator performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- through voluntarily entered information on the form (using the Contact Form service and the Order Form);
- by collecting cookie files.
The data provided by the User are processed only in accordance with the purpose for which the User gave his consent.
The User who is a natural person has the right to object to the profiling mechanism at all times. The Administrator declares that he has technical tools to enable the User being a natural person to express objections.
- Final provisions